ALUMNI RELATIONS OFFICER
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (Austcham) is looking for an Alumni Relations Officer to join our team.
The Alumni Officer plays an important part in delivering service excellence to Alumni and AustCham members as well as the following responsibilities:
- Works closely with key stakeholders in the Australian Alumni, including the Australian Embassy, Alumni Sub-committee, and Australian University Alumni groups;
- Day-to-day point of contact for Alumni members and potential members. Responsible for administering the membership process, and for all other administrative matters associated with the membership;
- Identifies and recruits new Alumni members and maintains membership database, including the monthly membership report for Board meetings;
- Manages the Australian Alumni website and social media pages;
- Develops promotion strategies to attract new Alumni members, and drafts E-news flyers related to Alumni activities;
- Handles coordination of Alumni events, finalising details with venues and event sponsors, liaising with presenters, and producing event run sheets;
- Acts as the connection point between Alumni and AustCham members;
- Assists with AustCham’s major event planning and coordination, and with AustCham projects as required.
The right person for this role has the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any field from an Australian University only;
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in an event coordination type role; experience in sales or customer service would be advantageous;
- Thai native speaker, with excellent English skills to work with the Australian-Thai business community;
- Attention to detail, analytical, and fast-working to handle the administrative workload;
- Friendly and personable, with a customer service mind-set when dealing with members;
- High level of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office.