A ‘career’ is one of the most exciting journeys a person will take in their life. It’s full of ups and downs, twists and turns, and the great unknown often lies ahead. However, we can maintain some control over this journey by making the right decisions.
One of the biggest decisions facing both fresh graduates and those established in the workforce is whether to Start-up one’s own business or Climb the Corporate ladder.
With this in mind, AustCham Thailand and the Australian Alumni have set up a panel of successful entrepreneurs on both the Start-up and Corporate side, who will provide insights into their career choices, the opportunities they took, and the challenges they faced.
The Audience will have the opportunity to ask questions from the panelist both in the meeting and at the networking session that follows.
If you’re looking for inspiration, guidance and/or affirmation on your career choices, this event will be beneficial for you.
Start-ups vs Corporate Ladder – it’s a Career Choice
- M.L. Laksasubha Kridakon; Owner, Baan Laksasubha Resort, Hua Hin; Alumni – University of Canberra
- Phantabat Santimakorn; Director, Bangkok Ventures; Alumni – RMIT University
- Allan Vich Nivatvongs; Chief Financial Officer, Zuellig Industrial; Alumni – Deakin and Edith Cowan Universities
- Viranon Futrakul; Assistant Vice President – Group Sustainability and Communication, Charoen Pokphand Group; Alumni – University of Canberra
- Caroline Stevens; Chief People Officer, Minor Hotels; Alumni – Edith Cowan University
- Simon Moran; Executive Vice President, Manheim Asia Pacific; Alumni – Deakin University
Date: Tuesday 30 May 2017
5.30 pm Guest Registration
6.00 pm - 6.30 pm Welcome and speaker introductions
6.30 pm - 7.30 pm Panel discussion and Q&A
7.30 pm - 9.00 pm Networking Reception
(**For Undergraduates, please indicate your age in the comment box)
- Baht 300 for AustCham members
- Baht 300 for Australian Alumni members and Undergraduates
Ticket price includes speaker presentations, panel discussion and refreshments during networking reception
Location: Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel; Montathip 3-4;
Transportation: Ratchadamri BTS Station
Australian Alumni Partner
Blackmores is Australia’s leading natural health brand. Their quality range of vitamin, minerals,herbal and nutritional supplements, and continued support of the community and environment, are among the many reasons Blackmores is the most trusted name in natural health.
Australian Embassy Bangkok